Mary is one of the hardest working ladies I know and is always jumping in to help others, especially around the church. I love Mary's Keep It Simple approach. She is a no-nonsense kind of girl that she sets her mind and gets the job done.
Nice work Mary, keep up the good work. Mary lost 12 pounds and is beaming God's light! — Lisa Lynn
What was the turning point that prompted you to lose weight?
I wasn't happy with the weight I had put on and I decided to take care of myself during the summer. I began to go to the gym and work out at least twice. I knew that it was important to take care of myself.
When did you start losing weight?
I began taking the LynFit products in the beginning of the summer and I would say I began to lose within the first month.
What was your greatest challenge?
The greatest challenge is mental. Realizing that every time there is food around, I don't have to eat it.
How did you overcome it?
I decided what I was going to eat each day and tried my best to follow the schedule I created.
What does your daily diet look like?
- Breakfast: LynFit shake & supplements
- Lunch: LynFit shake, supplements, apple.
- Afternoon snack: LynFit Lean Bar, apple, or celery.
- Dinner: Chicken or fish, salad ... something of that sort.
If you have any suggestions for anyone who is thinking about getting into shape what would they be?
- Keep Moving. At least walk if you don't go to the gym.
- Realize that you are very important and that you can't put yourself last. You have to stay healthy.
- Make a decision that you will stick to for at least for 2 months to get your weight down.
- Believe that it is possible for you.